Sunday, October 19, 2014

Long time no see

I'm so happy to be back again in my blog, I hope that I will have some spare time in the near future to design or stitch or just make anything creative to show and to more often visit other creative blogs I've signed up ages ago.
I have this autumnish feeling for a while (how surprising :)), so I've designed this little scissor fob for you and for my beloved scissor :) Hope you like it!

Nagyon boldog vagyok, hogy végre visszatérhettem a blogomhoz, remélem, hogy a jövőben több szabadidőm jut majd tervezgetni, hímezni vagy bármilyen kreatívságra, mindezeket megmutogatni és persze gyakrabban meglátogatni azokat a blogokat, amelyekre olyan régen nagy lelkesedéssel feliratkoztam. 
Egy ideje elég őszies hangulatom van (mily meglepő:)) ezért terveztem ezt a kis ollóőrt Nektek és persze a hőn szeretett ollómnak is. Remélem elnyeri a tetszéseteket! 

A kész hímzést kávéval öregbítettem.

For best resolution right click, choose option Open link in
 new window 
and save the picture as usual

14 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back :) Thank you for the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nekem elnyerte a tetszésem :o)))
    Köszönöm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Köszi, elmentettem. Üdv ismét itt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to Bloggerville! And thanks for the lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a lot !! I love autumn ! And this grid is perfect for me !
    Happy week !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!
    Wonderful new finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scissors fob! Thank you for the chart. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, thank-you for the new pattern.
    I am feeling fallish myself.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your scissors fob , Angela !!!!! It is so beautiful !!!!!!!
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Angela !!!!! I put one of your beautiful Christmas designs in my post today and , of course, I am giving the link to your blog . I hope you don't mind !!!!! If you tell me , I will remove it immediately !!!!
    Best wishes
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello

    Your scissor fob is lovely and it's very kind of you to share the chart x

    ReplyDelete